- All rented books are the property of Textbook Rentals and must be returned to Textbook Rentals by the last day of finals of each semester.
- All books are rented for one semester only.
- The deadline for all books to be returned is the last day of finals of each semester.
- A penalty of ($1.00) per day per book will be charged until all books are returned.
- Our goal is not to penalize any student but to insure the proper return and payment of our books in a timely manner.
- Replacement cost must be paid for all stolen, lost, or damaged books.
- Full refund will only be given:
- During the first week of class
- Within 24 hours of purchase until midterms.
- The rented textbooks have been received in good condition, and will be returned in the same condition. Ordinary wear and tear accepted.
- Any textbooks received in bad condition must be noted to a worker before leaving the building.
NOTICE PROPERTY OF TEXTBOOK RENTALS, INC.
Intentional failure by the renter to return rented property by deadline of rental period may be in violation of Texas Penal Cole Section 31.04 which is punishable by law.
DEFERRED CHECK AND CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT (IF APPLICABLE)
I agree that Textbook Rentals, Inc. will hold my check/credit card until the agreed date on the reverse side. Textbook Rentals, Inc. is only liable for any misunderstanding if I sign the reverse side of contract where it states that I am asking Textbook Rentals, Inc. to hold my check/credit card.